- 2015 Summer Food Service Program (free meals/snacks to children in low-income areas)
- Do I qualify for help with child care expenses?
- Helping families afford child care
- Am I eligible for food assistance?
- Apply for food assistance
- Food assistance for women, infants, and children (WIC)
- Farmer's Market Nutrition Program for WIC
- Federal Health Reform FAQs | Healthcare.gov
- Addiction services
- Am I eligible for Medicaid?
- How do I apply for Medicaid?
- Dental OPTIONS | Safety Net Dental Care Programs
- Mental health
- Ohio's Free Clinics
- Prescription drug discount cards (Ohio's Best Rx)
- Affordable housing (Ohio Housing Finance Agency)
- Energy efficiency (Home Weatherization Assistance Program - HWAP)
- Housing and home repair for older Ohioans
- Ohio's foreclosure prevention effort (Save the Dream)
- Percentage of Income Payment Plan Plus (PIPP Plus)
- State housing assistance
- Winter heating (Home Energy Assistance Program - HEAP)
Jobs and Unemployment
- Local employment and training services (OhioMeansJobs Centers)
- Between jobs? (Education resources for adult workers in transition)
- Office of Unemployment Compensation